- Photo: http://www.celebuzz.com/nicole-snooki-polizzi//.1 of 13
- Photo: Scott Gries/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Scott Gries/AP3 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Scott Gries/AP6 of 13
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 13
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Scott Gries/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is ringing in the new year with some new ink, commemorating her loved ones with a leopard tattoo.
RELATED: Reveal: Tattoos of 2012
The "Jersey Shore" star revealed her sixth tattoo on New Year's Eve, just hours before she and best friend Jenni "JWoww" Farley hosted MTV's "Club NYE" special.
Taking to her website, the 25-year-old posted a photo of her new tattoo on her upper left arm, which features a leopard with wings attached to its back. She wrote, "I got this last week when we shot our final Jersey Shore reunion. My fierce leopard tattoo. I wanted to get this because to me it represents being a strong independent woman, and obviously I love leopards/leopard print! The crown represents being a queen and being fabulous, and the wings represent everyone who has passed in my family."
RELATED: More ink for Rihanna
She continued, "Anytime I can incorporate my loved ones who have passed, I do it! This tattoo also will always remind me of getting it while being in LA shooting our FINAL reunion of Jersey Shore."
Polizzi and her "Shore" co-stars wrapped up the sixth and final season of the hit MTV show on Dec. 20, but her spin-off show with Farley, "Snooki and JWoww," begins its second season on Jan. 8.
RELATED: Celeb mantra tattoos
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite