Snooki: Sammi and Ronnie Are Still Together
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.2 of 8
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last YearMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Martin O'Donnell, 'Halo' Composer, Fired by Bungie 'Without CausMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:53:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Reviews: Is the Johnny Depp Thriller Trippy or Tedious?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:17:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last Year
"Jersey Shore" stars Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola and Ronnie Magro are still together.
So says "Snooki" (aka Nicole Polizzi).
On last week's MTV reunion special, Sammi and Ronnie announced they were over when Ronnie became enraged after viewing never-before-seen footage of Sammi in bed with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.
"They did split for the day," Snooki told Us on Saturday at a 16th birthday bash for Diddy's son Justin in New York. "But then they got back together two hours later. You never know with them."
Some blogs have linked her to a tan "guido" named Emilio.
Asked about the rumored romance, she told Us: "What the hell? How does that get out so fast? He's just a friend. We're just hanging out but nothing too serious."
Still, she told Us, "He's my guido. He's my type."
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
How is Snooki's love life these days?
From Crowd Ignite