Snooki: Yes, I'm Pregnant and Engaged!
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Kabok/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Time to fist-pump for a little guido or guidette-to-be!
After weeks of rumors, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi confirms exclusively in the new Us Weekly that she is 15 weeks pregnant -- and engaged to the father, beau of one and a half years, Jionni LaValle.
And the "Jersey Shore" star and LaValle, both 24, know just what detractors are thinking, they tell Us.
"I have different priorities now," reformed party girl Snooki says. "I don't care what anybody else thinks. As long as I know I'm ready and he's ready."
Adds LaValle: "We are not going to screw this up."
The once pouf-haired star and LaValle discovered the news "right after New Year's," she said. Snooki's first thought? "'S---, I've been drinking!' I was worried. It was New Year's Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy," she admits.
For much more of our exclusive sit-down and photos with Snooki and her man -- why she initially lied about the pregnancy, how they found out, her cravings, how he proposed, their wedding plans and other details -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Mark Ballas on Pia
Watch as Mark Ballas talks about his excitement for Pia's performance on "DWTS."Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite