Snooki: Yes, I'm Pregnant and Engaged!
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Kabok/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Time to fist-pump for a little guido or guidette-to-be!
After weeks of rumors, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi confirms exclusively in the new Us Weekly that she is 15 weeks pregnant -- and engaged to the father, beau of one and a half years, Jionni LaValle.
And the "Jersey Shore" star and LaValle, both 24, know just what detractors are thinking, they tell Us.
"I have different priorities now," reformed party girl Snooki says. "I don't care what anybody else thinks. As long as I know I'm ready and he's ready."
Adds LaValle: "We are not going to screw this up."
The once pouf-haired star and LaValle discovered the news "right after New Year's," she said. Snooki's first thought? "'S---, I've been drinking!' I was worried. It was New Year's Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy," she admits.
For much more of our exclusive sit-down and photos with Snooki and her man -- why she initially lied about the pregnancy, how they found out, her cravings, how he proposed, their wedding plans and other details -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite