Snooki: Yes, I'm Pregnant and Engaged!
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Kabok/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From Resolution
Time to fist-pump for a little guido or guidette-to-be!
After weeks of rumors, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi confirms exclusively in the new Us Weekly that she is 15 weeks pregnant -- and engaged to the father, beau of one and a half years, Jionni LaValle.
And the "Jersey Shore" star and LaValle, both 24, know just what detractors are thinking, they tell Us.
"I have different priorities now," reformed party girl Snooki says. "I don't care what anybody else thinks. As long as I know I'm ready and he's ready."
Adds LaValle: "We are not going to screw this up."
The once pouf-haired star and LaValle discovered the news "right after New Year's," she said. Snooki's first thought? "'S---, I've been drinking!' I was worried. It was New Year's Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy," she admits.
For much more of our exclusive sit-down and photos with Snooki and her man -- why she initially lied about the pregnancy, how they found out, her cravings, how he proposed, their wedding plans and other details -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite