- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 8
On accepting her fame and her sexy body:
"You should take fame and other things and see them as part of your life."
"Why is it wrong that someone wants you because of beauty or talent? I don't see that as bad. It is part of who you are. I guess that's why I've never really had the insecurity of asking myself, 'Do they really love me or want me because of my body?' I'm sure many men have wanted me first for the body. But I know from having a relationship with those guys that I have so much more to offer, and I know that afterwards, they're the ones begging me to stay. So there's something much more than beauty involved."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite