Sofia Vergara: Being a Teen Mom Wasn't All Bad!
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 20
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 20
- Photo: Splash News9 of 20
- Photo: Parade10 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 20
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News12 of 20
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter14 of 20
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter15 of 20
- Photo: WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG17 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG18 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"Modern Family" bombshell Sofia Vergara, now 39, had her handsome son Manolo when she was just 19, and the Colombian actress tells Redbook magazine that the teenage pregnancy had its benefits. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything," she says. Vergara married Manolo's dad, her childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez, when she was just 18. The couple divorced two years later.
But the Emmy-nominated star, who is currently dating Florida politician Nick Loeb, can't imagine getting pregnant again. "My boyfriend now wants to have kids, and I don't even want to think about it," she says. "I would have to get into that mindset again, the waking up early."
Fans might be shocked to learn that Vergara, famous for her curves, once considered her body "hideous."
"I've had these ridiculously huge boobs since I was super young," she reveals. "Like, 13. I was really skinny at that time, so it was weird to have those f--king boobs and be skinny. It was hideous."
But the rest of her body eventually caught up. "Then after I had my kid, I got hips and everything started to come together," she adds.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite