Sofia Vergara: Being a Teen Mom Wasn't All Bad!
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 20
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 20
- Photo: Splash News9 of 20
- Photo: Parade10 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 20
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News12 of 20
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter14 of 20
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter15 of 20
- Photo: WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG17 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG18 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
"Modern Family" bombshell Sofia Vergara, now 39, had her handsome son Manolo when she was just 19, and the Colombian actress tells Redbook magazine that the teenage pregnancy had its benefits. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything," she says. Vergara married Manolo's dad, her childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez, when she was just 18. The couple divorced two years later.
But the Emmy-nominated star, who is currently dating Florida politician Nick Loeb, can't imagine getting pregnant again. "My boyfriend now wants to have kids, and I don't even want to think about it," she says. "I would have to get into that mindset again, the waking up early."
Fans might be shocked to learn that Vergara, famous for her curves, once considered her body "hideous."
"I've had these ridiculously huge boobs since I was super young," she reveals. "Like, 13. I was really skinny at that time, so it was weird to have those f--king boobs and be skinny. It was hideous."
But the rest of her body eventually caught up. "Then after I had my kid, I got hips and everything started to come together," she adds.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite