Sofia Vergara: Being a Teen Mom Wasn't All Bad!
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 20
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 20
- Photo: Splash News9 of 20
- Photo: Parade10 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 20
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News12 of 20
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter14 of 20
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter15 of 20
- Photo: WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG17 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG18 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
"Modern Family" bombshell Sofia Vergara, now 39, had her handsome son Manolo when she was just 19, and the Colombian actress tells Redbook magazine that the teenage pregnancy had its benefits. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything," she says. Vergara married Manolo's dad, her childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez, when she was just 18. The couple divorced two years later.
But the Emmy-nominated star, who is currently dating Florida politician Nick Loeb, can't imagine getting pregnant again. "My boyfriend now wants to have kids, and I don't even want to think about it," she says. "I would have to get into that mindset again, the waking up early."
Fans might be shocked to learn that Vergara, famous for her curves, once considered her body "hideous."
"I've had these ridiculously huge boobs since I was super young," she reveals. "Like, 13. I was really skinny at that time, so it was weird to have those f--king boobs and be skinny. It was hideous."
But the rest of her body eventually caught up. "Then after I had my kid, I got hips and everything started to come together," she adds.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite