Sofia Vergara wears revealing black cutout swimsuit in Greece
- Photo: www.whosay.com/sofiavergara/WhoSay1 of 13
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: BD3/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: JMF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: ARF/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay9 of 13
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay11 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- 'Hercules' Reviews: Does This Dwayne Johnson Movie Rock or Is it More Brett RatnerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Discovery Sets 'Airplane Repo' Season 2 Return, Adds New Female Flier (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ron Howard sells house in NYC suburbs for $27.5MMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:55:57 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a Win
When Sofia Vergara told Harper's Bazaar that she doesn't tire of being a bombshell, she wasn't lying. Even on a beach far from Hollywood, the "Modern Family" star managed to look every bit the glamorous star she is.
In Mykonos, Greece, on vacation, the actress, who turned 41 on July 10, wore a sexy black cutout swimsuit that accentuated her enviable cleavage and slim waist while hitting the beach with fiancé Nick Loeb. While others might forgo jewelry when sunbathing, Vergara didn't dim the bling one bit: Long earrings dangled from her lobes while several gold bangles decorated one wrist and a chunky gold watch decorated the other. Even her one-piece featured some sparkle. Diamond-like gems decorated the suit's two keyhole enclosures.
The knockout also opted to wear makeup -- rose-pink lipstick -- for her sand-and-surf outing, albeit less than what she'd wear for a red-carpet event. Her one concession to the laid-back surroundings? The actress wore her hair down in a casual, beachy style.
Fiancé Loeb seemed to love her beach-glam look. The couple were captured grinning at each other as they embraced.
"I'm Latin; I do it no matter what. It's automatic," she told Harper's Bazaar of her sexy persona. "I shower, do hair and makeup. For me, it's like shaving. I don't believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face! Unless you're Gisele Bundchen or 19, you need something."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite