Sofia Vergara wears revealing black cutout swimsuit in Greece
- Photo: www.whosay.com/sofiavergara/WhoSay1 of 13
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: BD3/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: JMF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: ARF/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay9 of 13
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay11 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
When Sofia Vergara told Harper's Bazaar that she doesn't tire of being a bombshell, she wasn't lying. Even on a beach far from Hollywood, the "Modern Family" star managed to look every bit the glamorous star she is.
In Mykonos, Greece, on vacation, the actress, who turned 41 on July 10, wore a sexy black cutout swimsuit that accentuated her enviable cleavage and slim waist while hitting the beach with fiancé Nick Loeb. While others might forgo jewelry when sunbathing, Vergara didn't dim the bling one bit: Long earrings dangled from her lobes while several gold bangles decorated one wrist and a chunky gold watch decorated the other. Even her one-piece featured some sparkle. Diamond-like gems decorated the suit's two keyhole enclosures.
The knockout also opted to wear makeup -- rose-pink lipstick -- for her sand-and-surf outing, albeit less than what she'd wear for a red-carpet event. Her one concession to the laid-back surroundings? The actress wore her hair down in a casual, beachy style.
Fiancé Loeb seemed to love her beach-glam look. The couple were captured grinning at each other as they embraced.
"I'm Latin; I do it no matter what. It's automatic," she told Harper's Bazaar of her sexy persona. "I shower, do hair and makeup. For me, it's like shaving. I don't believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face! Unless you're Gisele Bundchen or 19, you need something."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite