Sofia Vergara wears revealing black cutout swimsuit in Greece
- Photo: www.whosay.com/sofiavergara/WhoSay1 of 13
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: BD3/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: JMF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: ARF/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay9 of 13
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay11 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
When Sofia Vergara told Harper's Bazaar that she doesn't tire of being a bombshell, she wasn't lying. Even on a beach far from Hollywood, the "Modern Family" star managed to look every bit the glamorous star she is.
In Mykonos, Greece, on vacation, the actress, who turned 41 on July 10, wore a sexy black cutout swimsuit that accentuated her enviable cleavage and slim waist while hitting the beach with fiancé Nick Loeb. While others might forgo jewelry when sunbathing, Vergara didn't dim the bling one bit: Long earrings dangled from her lobes while several gold bangles decorated one wrist and a chunky gold watch decorated the other. Even her one-piece featured some sparkle. Diamond-like gems decorated the suit's two keyhole enclosures.
The knockout also opted to wear makeup -- rose-pink lipstick -- for her sand-and-surf outing, albeit less than what she'd wear for a red-carpet event. Her one concession to the laid-back surroundings? The actress wore her hair down in a casual, beachy style.
Fiancé Loeb seemed to love her beach-glam look. The couple were captured grinning at each other as they embraced.
"I'm Latin; I do it no matter what. It's automatic," she told Harper's Bazaar of her sexy persona. "I shower, do hair and makeup. For me, it's like shaving. I don't believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face! Unless you're Gisele Bundchen or 19, you need something."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite