Sofia Vergara's Son Confirms That She's Engaged
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Pete Mariner/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: ABFR/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Sofia Vergara's son has confirmed rumors that the actress is engaged to her boyfriend, Nick Loeb, by talking about the proposal in his online diary. Wonderwall was first to report news of Vergara's engagement.
The "Modern Family" star jetted off to Mexico with her family and friends to celebrate her 40th birthday last month and reportedly got an extra-special gift of an engagement ring.
The star was spotted sporting a diamond band on her wedding finger, but has not commented on the speculation.
However, her son Manolo Gonzalez talked about his mom's trip in his documentary series on YouTube, and revealed Loeb got down on one knee at the top of a Mayan ruin in Mexico.
He says, "One of my mom's dreams came true. As a little girl, she always wanted to go to the top of the pyramids. Unfortunately, people are not allowed to do that anymore. But since it was her birthday, her team worked for months on end to get her special permission to go up! Once they were to the top of the pyramid, my mother's longtime boyfriend, Nick, proposed to her."
Vergara is seen on camera showing off her ring and beaming at her son.
RELATED: Sofia Vergara Turns 40
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite