Soleil Moon Frye, husband Jason Goldberg name newborn son
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Meeno/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: David Crotty/patrickmcmullan.com/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
She's getting musical! Three days after giving birth, Soleil Moon Frye has revealed her baby boy's name on her personal website.
"Welcome to the world Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg!" Frye wrote on Feb. 12. "Can't wait to share our pics and moments in the upcoming months. Thanks for all the love and support."
The 37-year-old actress and husband Jason Goldberg welcomed their third child on Feb. 9. "Our amazing baby boy was born yesterday," the former "Punky Brewster" star tweeted at the time. "We are so excited for the newest addition to our family. Thank you for the love! Xo."
Lyric weighed in at 9 lbs and measured 21 inches long. He joins two big sisters who have similarly memorable names: Poet, 8, and Jagger, 5.
"I hope that since Poet's 8 and Jagger's 5 that they'll be little mommies," Frye previously told Us back in October about her daughters. "We don't have a nanny and everyone in our family chips in."
She added: "I never realized that as a mom I'd learn more from my kids then I could ever teach them. I thought I'd give them all this wisdom, and they're my biggest teachers. They're constantly inspiring me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite