Somber Courtney Robertson Steps Out in 'Love Potion' Top
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin1 of 5
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
"Bachelor" star Courtney Robertson created a major frenzy with the show's fans when she was photographed trying on wedding dresses in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Robertson (who is engaged to Ben Flajnik) planned the surprising outing at the Mark Zunino dress store herself -- "for attention," a source told Us Weekly -- and the moment wasn't captured by a TV camera crew. The next day a more somber looking Robertson, 28, was spotted in a long sleeve T-shirt by Wildfox with the phrase "Love Potion No. 9." It's not the first time the brunette wore a telling top. In Episode 5, she ironically chose a "Be Nice" tank top for a group date.
The model, who's been slammed by fellow contestants for her shameless ploy to win Flajnik's heart, hit the gym and grabbed a green smoothie. Despite her low-key appearance, Robertson is extremely high-maintenance.
"She had to take a four-hour nap before every event," former bachelorette Monica Spannbauer says of the villainess.
Even her clothing choices on the show were calculated, says another source. "She was very particular about what she wore and when she wore it."
But the most hated contestant in the show's history might be winning some sympathy votes right now. Her Wednesday visit to the bridal store was the same day that Us Weekly's new issue published photos of winemaker Flajnik, 29, partying, flirting, kissing and fondling three different women in San Francisco two weekends ago.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite