Somber Courtney Robertson Steps Out in 'Love Potion' Top
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin1 of 5
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
"Bachelor" star Courtney Robertson created a major frenzy with the show's fans when she was photographed trying on wedding dresses in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Robertson (who is engaged to Ben Flajnik) planned the surprising outing at the Mark Zunino dress store herself -- "for attention," a source told Us Weekly -- and the moment wasn't captured by a TV camera crew. The next day a more somber looking Robertson, 28, was spotted in a long sleeve T-shirt by Wildfox with the phrase "Love Potion No. 9." It's not the first time the brunette wore a telling top. In Episode 5, she ironically chose a "Be Nice" tank top for a group date.
The model, who's been slammed by fellow contestants for her shameless ploy to win Flajnik's heart, hit the gym and grabbed a green smoothie. Despite her low-key appearance, Robertson is extremely high-maintenance.
"She had to take a four-hour nap before every event," former bachelorette Monica Spannbauer says of the villainess.
Even her clothing choices on the show were calculated, says another source. "She was very particular about what she wore and when she wore it."
But the most hated contestant in the show's history might be winning some sympathy votes right now. Her Wednesday visit to the bridal store was the same day that Us Weekly's new issue published photos of winemaker Flajnik, 29, partying, flirting, kissing and fondling three different women in San Francisco two weekends ago.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite