Somber Courtney Robertson Steps Out in 'Love Potion' Top
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin1 of 5
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
"Bachelor" star Courtney Robertson created a major frenzy with the show's fans when she was photographed trying on wedding dresses in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Robertson (who is engaged to Ben Flajnik) planned the surprising outing at the Mark Zunino dress store herself -- "for attention," a source told Us Weekly -- and the moment wasn't captured by a TV camera crew. The next day a more somber looking Robertson, 28, was spotted in a long sleeve T-shirt by Wildfox with the phrase "Love Potion No. 9." It's not the first time the brunette wore a telling top. In Episode 5, she ironically chose a "Be Nice" tank top for a group date.
The model, who's been slammed by fellow contestants for her shameless ploy to win Flajnik's heart, hit the gym and grabbed a green smoothie. Despite her low-key appearance, Robertson is extremely high-maintenance.
"She had to take a four-hour nap before every event," former bachelorette Monica Spannbauer says of the villainess.
Even her clothing choices on the show were calculated, says another source. "She was very particular about what she wore and when she wore it."
But the most hated contestant in the show's history might be winning some sympathy votes right now. Her Wednesday visit to the bridal store was the same day that Us Weekly's new issue published photos of winemaker Flajnik, 29, partying, flirting, kissing and fondling three different women in San Francisco two weekends ago.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite