Source: Sammi and Ronnie of 'Jersey Shore' Break Up
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 6
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola and Ronnie Magro are finito.
"They are done," a source close to the "Jersey Shore" duo tells UsMagazine.com, adding, there was "major tension" between them as they promoted the MTV hit's third season.
Indeed, another insider noted that the couple were "barely speaking to each other" during a Jan. 6 appearance on "Good Morning America."
The couple's romance blossomed as they filmed the smash reality hit in Seaside Heights, NJ in 2009. Their combative relationship endured even after many bumps in the road, including Magro's numerous hookups with other women in Miami.
"I'm embarrassed about what I did to her," Magro said at the time.
Last week, Magro began tweeting about "Single Ronnie."
For his part, castmate Pauly D told UsMagazine.com he prefers his pal single. "I love single Ronnie," he said. "When he's doing the relationship thing, I let him do his thing. I don't get involved. When he's with Sammi he's a different person. She's a difficult woman!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite