Source: Sammi and Ronnie of 'Jersey Shore' Break Up
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 6
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola and Ronnie Magro are finito.
"They are done," a source close to the "Jersey Shore" duo tells UsMagazine.com, adding, there was "major tension" between them as they promoted the MTV hit's third season.
Indeed, another insider noted that the couple were "barely speaking to each other" during a Jan. 6 appearance on "Good Morning America."
The couple's romance blossomed as they filmed the smash reality hit in Seaside Heights, NJ in 2009. Their combative relationship endured even after many bumps in the road, including Magro's numerous hookups with other women in Miami.
"I'm embarrassed about what I did to her," Magro said at the time.
Last week, Magro began tweeting about "Single Ronnie."
For his part, castmate Pauly D told UsMagazine.com he prefers his pal single. "I love single Ronnie," he said. "When he's doing the relationship thing, I let him do his thing. I don't get involved. When he's with Sammi he's a different person. She's a difficult woman!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite