Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Engaged!
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/GettyImages.com/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ted Hope: 'I Am No Longer Going To Produce Films For My Living' (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 5:07:10 PM
- 'Awkward's' Jillian Rose Reed Teases Season Finale's Prom, JennaMSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 4:49:58 PM
- Shine America Appoints 'Dance Moms' Alum Mike Aho as SVP, Factual EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 4:19:57 PM
- How 'Saving Mr. Banks' Overcame Disney's Resistance to a Movie About DisnMSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 4:05:55 PM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Joins Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Bill Hemmer for Fox News' &MSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 4:01:14 PM
- Ted Hope: 'I Am No Longer Going To Produce Films For My Living' (Guest Blog)
Nicole made the announcement Monday on "The Late Show with David Letterman."
A source confirms to Usmagazine.com, “Nicole and Joel are in the process of planning the wedding. She’s very involved in every detail. She’s thrilled.”
The couple is expected to tie the knot in the summer. Richie and Madden started dating in December 2006 and have two children together Harlow, 2, and Sparrow, 5 months.
Last year, Nicole told CNN's Larry King that she was in no rush to make it official with Madden.
"I think for both of us, we are going to do it because we want to, not because that's what you do," said Richie. "We're going to do it when the time's right."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT2013 Goodbyes
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite