Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Engaged!
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/GettyImages.com/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Nicole made the announcement Monday on "The Late Show with David Letterman."
A source confirms to Usmagazine.com, “Nicole and Joel are in the process of planning the wedding. She’s very involved in every detail. She’s thrilled.”
The couple is expected to tie the knot in the summer. Richie and Madden started dating in December 2006 and have two children together Harlow, 2, and Sparrow, 5 months.
Last year, Nicole told CNN's Larry King that she was in no rush to make it official with Madden.
"I think for both of us, we are going to do it because we want to, not because that's what you do," said Richie. "We're going to do it when the time's right."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite