Sources: Charlie Sheen's Twins in a 'Really Bad Situation'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Mark Davis/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Charlie Sheen may be calling himself a "winner" to the press, but his kids are the clear losers in this mess, multiple sources tells the new Us Weekly, out today.
A judges sudden order to remove 23-month-old twin sons Bob and Max from his L.A. home on Tuesday -- as his ex Brooke Mueller levels shocking new allegations against Sheen -- comes as no surprise to those closest to the star.
New roomies, marijuana magazine cover model Natalie Kenly and Bang Bus adult film star Bree Olson, were helping the drug addled TV, 45, star care for his sons with soon-to-be ex wife Mueller. "We all chip in when not in shower shower, running errands or doing an interview," he tells Us.
Now with Mueller in "day treatment" for her own substance abuse problems, the twins are being raised by her mother. "It's a really sad situation," says a source close to the situation. "Brooke is just as bad as Charlie."
For his part, Sheen is looking forward to the day when he can explain away his wild exploits to his sons. "I will never lie to my children," he tells Us. "They'll understand it through my eyes.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
PHOTOS: Charlie's craziest controversies
PHOTOS: Hollywood's worst family feuds
PHOTOS: Biggest Hollywood meltdowns
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite