- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP2 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin6 of 19
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/INB/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: USMagazine8 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 19
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 19
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Will 'Star Trek' Success Heal the Hurt Between Paramount and J.J. Abrams? (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:41:14 PM
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game ShowMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:24:11 PM
- 'American Horror Story' Star Evan Peters Joins 'X-Men: Days of Future PasMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:16:56 PM
- Netflix's 'Arrested Development,' 'House of Cards' ChanMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:59:47 PM
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:36:33 PM
- Will 'Star Trek' Success Heal the Hurt Between Paramount and J.J. Abrams? (Video)
Actress Tori Spelling has written a touching love letter to her husband, Dean McDermott, to celebrate his birthday.
RELATED: Tori Spelling welcomes a baby girl
The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star decided to mark the day the actor turned 45 by laying out her emotions in an open letter posted on her blog on Wednesday.
Tweeting the sweet note to fans, she writes, "A love letter to my soul mate on his birthday…happy birthday @deanracer".
The full message reads, "Dean... I've known you my whole life. But only in my heart. I would dream of you for so long. So many represented you. My dad. Every Ken doll I ever played with. Every prince in every Disney cartoon. The lead character in every John Hughes film. Not one guy I ever dated. And, then you became a reality. It took me 32 years to find you... You allowed me to be me. You've helped me achieve my dreams. I reach further knowing if I fall you'll be there to catch me. You've given me the greatest gift I can ever know. The gift of motherhood.
"The three lives we've created together were made out of pure love. We will raise them with pure love. And, one day we will smile at each other knowingly as they each find their own soul mate. Thank you my love for the brilliant life we've created together. Thank you for making all my dreams come true. I love you."
The couple wed in 2006.
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite