- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP2 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin6 of 19
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/INB/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: USMagazine8 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 19
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 19
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Actress Tori Spelling has written a touching love letter to her husband, Dean McDermott, to celebrate his birthday.
RELATED: Tori Spelling welcomes a baby girl
The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star decided to mark the day the actor turned 45 by laying out her emotions in an open letter posted on her blog on Wednesday.
Tweeting the sweet note to fans, she writes, "A love letter to my soul mate on his birthday…happy birthday @deanracer".
The full message reads, "Dean... I've known you my whole life. But only in my heart. I would dream of you for so long. So many represented you. My dad. Every Ken doll I ever played with. Every prince in every Disney cartoon. The lead character in every John Hughes film. Not one guy I ever dated. And, then you became a reality. It took me 32 years to find you... You allowed me to be me. You've helped me achieve my dreams. I reach further knowing if I fall you'll be there to catch me. You've given me the greatest gift I can ever know. The gift of motherhood.
"The three lives we've created together were made out of pure love. We will raise them with pure love. And, one day we will smile at each other knowingly as they each find their own soul mate. Thank you my love for the brilliant life we've created together. Thank you for making all my dreams come true. I love you."
The couple wed in 2006.
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite