Tori Spelling pens love letter to husband on his birthday
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin6 of 19
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/INB/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: USMagazine8 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 19
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 19
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Actress Tori Spelling has written a touching love letter to her husband, Dean McDermott, to celebrate his birthday.
RELATED: Tori Spelling welcomes a baby girl
The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star decided to mark the day the actor turned 45 by laying out her emotions in an open letter posted on her blog on Wednesday.
Tweeting the sweet note to fans, she writes, "A love letter to my soul mate on his birthday…happy birthday @deanracer".
The full message reads, "Dean... I've known you my whole life. But only in my heart. I would dream of you for so long. So many represented you. My dad. Every Ken doll I ever played with. Every prince in every Disney cartoon. The lead character in every John Hughes film. Not one guy I ever dated. And, then you became a reality. It took me 32 years to find you... You allowed me to be me. You've helped me achieve my dreams. I reach further knowing if I fall you'll be there to catch me. You've given me the greatest gift I can ever know. The gift of motherhood.
"The three lives we've created together were made out of pure love. We will raise them with pure love. And, one day we will smile at each other knowingly as they each find their own soul mate. Thank you my love for the brilliant life we've created together. Thank you for making all my dreams come true. I love you."
The couple wed in 2006.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite