Spencer Pratt Calls Heidi the New Michael Jackson
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Meet the new Queen of Pop?
When host Jessi Cruickshank points out Jackson is dead, Spencer gestures to Heidi and says, "Yeah, but here it is, it's living, like the Holy Spirit."
"Like, Michael Jackson's in heaven," he continues. "The Holy Spirit now has Michael Jackson juice, so boom! For all we know, Heidi gets possessed with Michael Jackson's divine spirit."
"So Heidi is the new Michael Jackson?" Cruickshank questions.
"Oh, way bigger," Spencer asserts.
Jackson isn't the only pop icon Heidi has been channeling.
On Sunday, the "Hills" star performed at the Miss Universe pageant in a look-alike costume to Britney Spears, and said she expects her career to follow a similar trajectory.
"I grew up watching Britney Spears. That's someone I aspire to be, you know, like, career wise," Heidi said. "I think the world is ready for the next pop star and I'm ready to be the next pop galaxy, so here we go."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite