Spencer Pratt: I'm More Famous Than the Kardashians
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Lou Rocco / ABC/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have been dominating all the headlines lately.
But Hills star Spencer Pratt claims he is still more famous than the three reality star sibs.
"Speidi is Barack and Michelle famous, not Kardashian famous!" Pratt, 26, tells the New York Post, comparing his relationship with wife Heidi Montag to the Obamas.
He later added, "The fact that USA Today said we're the third most famous couple in the world after Brangelina and The Obamas is amazing. I don't care what people say about me. It's cool."
Pratt also disses former Hills star Lauren Conrad, whom he says quit the show because "Speidi was getting more famous than her."
"Her ego ruined her life and her career -- I pray for her every day and we'd all love for her to come back to The Hills when she realizes her move didn't work," he says of Conrad, who earned $125,000 per episode (and reportedly stipulated that no other star's salary could match hers). "She tried to put MTV over a barrel by demanding more money than God."
Like Conrad, Audrina Patridge is making a big mistake leaving The Hills, Pratt says. (Patridge has plans for her own reality show.)
"The day she can hold 22 minutes of content with her brain, is the day I'm walking on Mars with no oxygen tank barefoot," he says. "Unfortunately, Audrina will have to wake up from that dream soon!"
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite