Spencer Pratt: Kate Hudson Got a Terrible Boob Job
- Photo: WENN1 of 7
- Photo: UsWeekly/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Zooey Deschanel, Anton Yelchin to Star in Dark Comedy 'The Driftless Area'MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 12:15:00 PM
- Exclusive: Community Brings Back Donald Glover For Its Latest Movie Poster ParodyMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 12:01:00 PM
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host SNLMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 11:50:00 AM
- Bravo Developing Scripted Drama From Jennifer GarnerMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Andrew Garfield, Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host May 'SNL'sMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 11:02:00 AM
- Zooey Deschanel, Anton Yelchin to Star in Dark Comedy 'The Driftless Area'
Days after Us Weekly reported that Hudson, 31, had a small breast augmentation, the actress showed off her new chest at Coachella over the weekend.
But the 26-year-old Pratt, whose wife Heidi now has a "E or F" bra size following her infamous 10 operations-in-a-day, isn't impressed.
"How is it possible to get breast implants and still not have breasts," he Twittered Monday. "Kate H - get ur money back..."
Referring to Dr. Frank Ryan (who performed Montag's surgeries), Pratt then added, "I gotta guy who will hook you up!"
In another message, Pratt took aim at Robert Rey -- a.k.a. Dr. 90210 -- who tells UsMagazine.com that Montag, 23, is sending a bad message to girls for altering her appearance so drastically. Pratt says Dr. 90210 is a hypocrite because his daughter is "into plastic."
More photos from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite