Spencer Pratt: Kate Hudson Got a Terrible Boob Job
- Photo: WENN1 of 7
- Photo: UsWeekly/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Days after Us Weekly reported that Hudson, 31, had a small breast augmentation, the actress showed off her new chest at Coachella over the weekend.
But the 26-year-old Pratt, whose wife Heidi now has a "E or F" bra size following her infamous 10 operations-in-a-day, isn't impressed.
"How is it possible to get breast implants and still not have breasts," he Twittered Monday. "Kate H - get ur money back..."
Referring to Dr. Frank Ryan (who performed Montag's surgeries), Pratt then added, "I gotta guy who will hook you up!"
In another message, Pratt took aim at Robert Rey -- a.k.a. Dr. 90210 -- who tells UsMagazine.com that Montag, 23, is sending a bad message to girls for altering her appearance so drastically. Pratt says Dr. 90210 is a hypocrite because his daughter is "into plastic."
More photos from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite