Spencer Pratt: Kate Hudson Got a Terrible Boob Job
- Photo: WENN1 of 7
- Photo: UsWeekly/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Days after Us Weekly reported that Hudson, 31, had a small breast augmentation, the actress showed off her new chest at Coachella over the weekend.
But the 26-year-old Pratt, whose wife Heidi now has a "E or F" bra size following her infamous 10 operations-in-a-day, isn't impressed.
"How is it possible to get breast implants and still not have breasts," he Twittered Monday. "Kate H - get ur money back..."
Referring to Dr. Frank Ryan (who performed Montag's surgeries), Pratt then added, "I gotta guy who will hook you up!"
In another message, Pratt took aim at Robert Rey -- a.k.a. Dr. 90210 -- who tells UsMagazine.com that Montag, 23, is sending a bad message to girls for altering her appearance so drastically. Pratt says Dr. 90210 is a hypocrite because his daughter is "into plastic."
More photos from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite