Spencer Pratt Kicked Out of 'Hills' Finale
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Jordan Lockhart/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 8
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: James Breeden/ Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Twitpic/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Spencer Pratt wasn't with the rest of "The Hills" gang at Tuesday's series finale party in Hollywood, but he made sure his presence was felt.
Dressed as an elderly man with a bushy grey wig and beard, crystals around his neck, Pratt held court outside the Roosevelt hotel (where the afterparty was taped) surrounded by perplexed fans. The reality villain, along with Emilio, ex-boyfriend of "Jersey Shore" star Snooki Polizzi, tried to crash the screening. Security police eventually escorted him from the hotel property.
"I wasn't invited to that party, so I'm having my own party with the people on the Hollywood Walk of Stars!" Pratt, 26, explained to Perez Hilton on camera.
He added: "I spend a lot of time being hated and I feel like I want a little closure."
As he posed for pictures with fans and signed autographs, Pratt promised, "[Now] you will see the real Spencer Pratt. I'm legally released now to be free in America. Freedom of speech. So you can hear my obnoxious mouth on a whole, grander scale!"
Where was his estranged wife Heidi Montag? "She's ... I dunno, with puppies."
When Hilton asked if Montag was invited, he quipped, "No, she was not. LC does the list," referring to his age-old grudge against former star Lauren Conrad.
Roosevelt insiders tell UsMagazine.com that Pratt tried to buy drinks for the entire bar at the hotel that afternoon, but his card was declined.
The star has been increasingly erratic as "The Hills" wound down this year: Following his wife's drastic plastic surgery procedures, an odd foray into expensive New Age crystals and estrangement from friends and family, Pratt left the show after allegedly threatening a female producer. He and Montag subsequently filed for divorce, although many smell a publicity stunt.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite