Spencer Pratt Threatens "Divorce" if Heidi Gets Pregnant
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Possibly -- if Heidi, 22, gets pregnant.
"He said, 'That's the quickest way to divorce,'" she tells MTV News. "I said, 'No, sucker — you'll be locked in. What do you mean?'"
Spencer, 25, says he isn't joking.
If she gets pregnant, "I told her there's a divorce or adoption," he says. "If she's not down with the adoption, I think it's divorce."
Why doesn't he want a baby?
"I'm a baby. I'm not prepared," he says. "And I'm not sure the world wants a Spencer Pratt spawn."
Four months after getting married, Heidi -- whom Spencer says is "trying to have a baby like it's going to buy a new pair of Louis Vuittons" -- says she's "ready" for kids.
"I think I was born ready," says The Hills star. "I'm very maternal. I'm very loving. I would be the best mom ever. [He feels] not quite the same, but maybe he just doesn't know he wants kids yet. I think he never wants kids, but maybe I'll have a surprise for him."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite