Spencer Pratt's Parents Remove All Photos of Him From Their Home
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: James Breeden/ Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 8
- Photo: CMB/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Twitpic/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
Heidi Pratt, who called the cops on her mother Darlene Egelhoff Thursday, isn't the only "Hills" star clashing with her family.
Her husband Spencer has also distanced himself from his family, reports the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now).
He is estranged from younger sister Stephanie and doesn't speak to his folks because "he felt his parents would talk to him only about Stephanie and that they charged him with taking care of her," an insider tells Us Weekly. "He thinks she's a loser and doesn't want anything to do with her."
Apparently, his parents have had it with him as well.
"They noticed him changing two years ago and stayed by his side. But now it's too much," a source tells Us Weekly. "They even took the pictures of him out of their home."
Us Weekly reports that Spencer, 26, and Heidi, 23, have become virtual shut-ins at their $7,000-a-month rented L.A house, which is filled with framed covers of magazines on which they've appeared.
"No one ever visits," a local tells Us, and the couple rarely leaves. "Heidi sits and stares in the mirror, while Spencer plots and schemes on his projects all day," adds a Pratt source. "He sits on the Internet, watches TV and tries to get press. That is all he does. It's totally sick."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite