- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Now, she's embracing the single life.
"It's over," a source assures Us, with another tattling to Star, "She was tired of waiting for him to settle down."
Word of the split comes five months after long-simmering engagement rumors picked up heat, with Us reporting that the "Hangover" second banana was about to pop the question to the pint-size fashion mogul.
"He's in love and is just waiting for the right time," bubbled an insider. "They mix well with each other's friends and calm each other."
In December, Olsen and Bartha were spied house-hunting in New York, where they reportedly checked out a deluxe 3,500-square-foot loft (asking price: $19,500 a month).
Reps for the pair are mum on the rampant bust-up rumors.
Still, Ashley's inner circle is probably surprised they lasted this long. When Mary-Kate's twin sis was first spied with Bartha back in May 2008, the romance was dismissed as nothing more than summer fling. Sniped a source to People, "He's just one of her boy toys!"
RELATED: Mary-Kate and Ashley's style profile
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite