Stacy Keibler: Pregnancy isn't 'an excuse to eat donuts'
- Photo: F. Sadou/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: JOEY ANDREW/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG3 of 12
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: @stacykeibler/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: JOEY ANDREW/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: @stacykeibler/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Fern/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Skinny mini! During her first-ever pregnancy, Stacy Keibler hasn't had any naughty cravings, she tells Us Weekly -- and she urges other moms-to-be to avoid over-indulging while they're expecting, too.
"I really truly believe that pregnancy is not a time to have an excuse to eat donuts," the "Supermarket Superstar" host, 34, told Us exclusively at an event for Baby Jogger Vue strollers in West Hollywood on Thursday. "I haven't had any cravings believe it or not!" George Clooney's ex added."
In fact, Keibler is eating healthier than ever. "[Pregnancy] is a time to be as healthy as you can be and build the foundation for your baby. I think that you should be even more conscious of what you're doing."
Although the mom-to-be, who wed her baby daddy Jared Pobre last fall, admits she "might have a pizza party once in a while," she otherwise maintains a strict organic diet.
"Everything I eat or put on my skin is organic. I only use organic products. Everything I put on my skin, basically I can eat," the model tells Us.
Keibler, who is due next month, went on to gush that she's had "the best year of my life," adding, "I'm so grateful for my life, my husband, the new baby on the way. Life is all about timing and everything happens for a reason. I literally wake up every day and say how grateful I am."
The blonde revealed she and Pobre "can't wait" to be parents and "everything's ready -- the nursery is ready to go! … We've read a million books, [and] we did a full house detox [of anything unsafe.]"
The prepared parents-to-be have even already decided on a name for their baby girl. "It's a secret for now," Keibler says, "We just cannot wait to meet her. I feel like we have such a connection already. I feel like we intuitively talk to each other, and so I just can't wait to actually meet her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite