Stars Share Their New Year's Eve Plans with Us Weekly
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Ron Smits/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Snapchat Files For Restraining Order Against Angry Co-FounderMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:52:18 PM
- Netflix Acquires Mitt Romney Documentary Set to Debut After SundanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:41:13 PM
- Gender Inequality Persists in Hollywood, Study Says (Infographic)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:22:26 PM
- Erica Huggins Takes Over as President of Imagine EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:55:40 PM
- CNN's Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and Chris Cuomo Blast Ron Burgundy (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:12:24 PM
- Snapchat Files For Restraining Order Against Angry Co-Founder
How are the stars ringing in 2011? They tell UsMagazine.com!
Kim Kardashian: "Tao is crazy on New Year's. I'm excited to go with all my girlfriends, and we're just going to have a really crazy wild New Year's."
Snooki: "I probably won't remember the rest of the night like everybody else on New Years!"
Sarah Silverman: "I'll probably be sleeping somewhere or watching Law & Order."
Josh Groban: "I have no plans. Every time I try and plan something really schmancy, I have the worst time ever. So I think I'm just going to load up on friends and find a nice place where we can all congregate and get silly."
Jennifer Grey: "I think I'll be in Deer Valley with some friends. Not skiing, though. While everyone else is out skiing. I'll be reading a book on the couch."
Kyle Richards: "My family is going to Aspen with my close friends. There will be about 25 of us, and we're either going to stay there or go over to Vegas."
Tyson Beckford: "Last year I was on the beach, and it was a good thing. So I'm probably going to go to an island and get on the beach again."
Kelly Rutherford: "I'm pretty quiet on New Years. I usually stay home and light a candle and take a bath. Do more of a spiritual New Years."
Donald Glover: "I'm going to New York and I'm gonna try and find a party."
Howie Mandel: "I'm just going to travel with my family. I think we're going to go to Costa Rica."
Juliette Lewis: "I usually go to my friend's. He has a great rager; you know there's parties, and then there's a rager. So I usually wait for that invite, or I'll just do a small house party get-together where we burn this Chinese paper and have some wine."
Travie McCoy: "Getting wasted!"
Jaime King: "I'm usually stuck in traffic somewhere that I'm trying to be. That's what New Year's is usually like."
Penn Badgley: "I'll be in Miami with some close friends. People are coming in from L.A. and England and New York. It's going to be a rather large group of us and should be a lot of fun."
Amy Ryan: "I'll probably be in bed by 9. I don't think you can get a baby sitter that night, and even if you can it's going to cost quite the penny."
Matt Lanter: "I'll actually be in Ohio chilling with my family and my girlfriend. I'll be digging myself out of the snow, I think."
Kyle Massey: "I'll be in the Bahamas this year. In the Atlantis, partying it up!"
Mario Cantone: "I'm going to be up in Grangeville with my friends and with my partner. Just the four of us, chilling with some champagne, caviar and noodles with white truffles."
More on Us Weekly:
More on Wonderwall and MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite