State: Pamela Anderson owes $493K in income taxes
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: ICON/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Don Lansu/London Ent/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
SACRAMENTO, California (AP) -- California officials say former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has failed to pay $493,000 in personal income tax.
RELATED: See more pics of Pamela Anderson
Anderson is on the annual list of delinquent taxpayers released Monday by the California Franchise Tax Board.
The 42-year-old actress is currently competing on the television show "Dancing With the Stars."
RELATED VIDEO: Check out a video profile of Pamela Anderson
Anderson is among 250 individual and business taxpayers that owe more than $100,000 in back taxes. State records show a tax lien for $493,144 was filed against Anderson in April 2009.
RELATED: Celebs with financial woes
Her attorney, Robert T. Leonard, says he is representing Anderson in the matter but declined to comment further.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite