State: Pamela Anderson owes $493K in income taxes
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: ICON/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Don Lansu/London Ent/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:11:29 PM
- Rapper Nelly Talks Past and Present Grammy Snubs, Infamous Larry David Viral PhotoMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:09:31 PM
- Why Newspapers and Magazines Want to Be the Next TV Networks (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:05:02 PM
- Sundance Channel Developing Family Drama 'Reaching for Heaven' With Entertainment MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:58:16 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'
SACRAMENTO, California (AP) -- California officials say former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has failed to pay $493,000 in personal income tax.
RELATED: See more pics of Pamela Anderson
Anderson is on the annual list of delinquent taxpayers released Monday by the California Franchise Tax Board.
The 42-year-old actress is currently competing on the television show "Dancing With the Stars."
RELATED VIDEO: Check out a video profile of Pamela Anderson
Anderson is among 250 individual and business taxpayers that owe more than $100,000 in back taxes. State records show a tax lien for $493,144 was filed against Anderson in April 2009.
RELATED: Celebs with financial woes
Her attorney, Robert T. Leonard, says he is representing Anderson in the matter but declined to comment further.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite