Stephen Amell marries 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Cassandra Jean
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall4 of 5
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
"Arrow" star Stephen Amell, 31, tied the knot with actress and "America's Next Top Model" cycle 5 contestant Cassandra Jean, 27, in the Caribbean on Dec. 25, Us Weekly has confirmed. Just Jared broke the news of their nuptials on Jan. 12.
The pair tied the knot in a romantic sunset ceremony, officiated by a mutual pal. The newlyweds, who shared pictures from their vacation via Instagram, celebrated their union with a trip to St. Barts.
"2012 was the greatest year of my life. Heading off to put the finishing touches on it," Amell tweeted 11 days before getting hitched. "See you next year."
Neither Amell nor Jean have publicly commented on their wedding. This is the first marriage for both.
In addition to his leading role on The CW's "Arrow" (airing Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST), Amell has appeared in episodes of "Hung," "Private Practice," "New Girl," "90210," "The Vampire Diaries" and "Heartland." Jean, a former Texas beauty queen, has appeared on the small screen in "One Tree Hill," "Hannah Montana" and "The Middleman." She recently taped an episode of The CW's "Hart of Dixie."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite