Stephen Amell marries 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Cassandra Jean
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall4 of 5
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
"Arrow" star Stephen Amell, 31, tied the knot with actress and "America's Next Top Model" cycle 5 contestant Cassandra Jean, 27, in the Caribbean on Dec. 25, Us Weekly has confirmed. Just Jared broke the news of their nuptials on Jan. 12.
The pair tied the knot in a romantic sunset ceremony, officiated by a mutual pal. The newlyweds, who shared pictures from their vacation via Instagram, celebrated their union with a trip to St. Barts.
"2012 was the greatest year of my life. Heading off to put the finishing touches on it," Amell tweeted 11 days before getting hitched. "See you next year."
Neither Amell nor Jean have publicly commented on their wedding. This is the first marriage for both.
In addition to his leading role on The CW's "Arrow" (airing Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST), Amell has appeared in episodes of "Hung," "Private Practice," "New Girl," "90210," "The Vampire Diaries" and "Heartland." Jean, a former Texas beauty queen, has appeared on the small screen in "One Tree Hill," "Hannah Montana" and "The Middleman." She recently taped an episode of The CW's "Hart of Dixie."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite