Stephen Amell marries 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Cassandra Jean
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
"Arrow" star Stephen Amell, 31, tied the knot with actress and "America's Next Top Model" cycle 5 contestant Cassandra Jean, 27, in the Caribbean on Dec. 25, Us Weekly has confirmed. Just Jared broke the news of their nuptials on Jan. 12.
The pair tied the knot in a romantic sunset ceremony, officiated by a mutual pal. The newlyweds, who shared pictures from their vacation via Instagram, celebrated their union with a trip to St. Barts.
"2012 was the greatest year of my life. Heading off to put the finishing touches on it," Amell tweeted 11 days before getting hitched. "See you next year."
Neither Amell nor Jean have publicly commented on their wedding. This is the first marriage for both.
In addition to his leading role on The CW's "Arrow" (airing Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST), Amell has appeared in episodes of "Hung," "Private Practice," "New Girl," "90210," "The Vampire Diaries" and "Heartland." Jean, a former Texas beauty queen, has appeared on the small screen in "One Tree Hill," "Hannah Montana" and "The Middleman." She recently taped an episode of The CW's "Hart of Dixie."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite