Stephen Amell marries 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Cassandra Jean
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall4 of 5
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
"Arrow" star Stephen Amell, 31, tied the knot with actress and "America's Next Top Model" cycle 5 contestant Cassandra Jean, 27, in the Caribbean on Dec. 25, Us Weekly has confirmed. Just Jared broke the news of their nuptials on Jan. 12.
The pair tied the knot in a romantic sunset ceremony, officiated by a mutual pal. The newlyweds, who shared pictures from their vacation via Instagram, celebrated their union with a trip to St. Barts.
"2012 was the greatest year of my life. Heading off to put the finishing touches on it," Amell tweeted 11 days before getting hitched. "See you next year."
Neither Amell nor Jean have publicly commented on their wedding. This is the first marriage for both.
In addition to his leading role on The CW's "Arrow" (airing Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST), Amell has appeared in episodes of "Hung," "Private Practice," "New Girl," "90210," "The Vampire Diaries" and "Heartland." Jean, a former Texas beauty queen, has appeared on the small screen in "One Tree Hill," "Hannah Montana" and "The Middleman." She recently taped an episode of The CW's "Hart of Dixie."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite