- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Rockland County District Attorney’s Office/.2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: DCA/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
NEW CITY, N.Y. (AP) — Stephen Baldwin has admitted in court that he failed to pay New York state income taxes for three years.
The actor agreed Friday to pay $400,000 in back taxes, interest and penalties. The judge says $100,000 of that already has been paid.
Stephen pleaded guilty to a charge of repeated failure to file income taxes.
RELATED: Insured Celeb Body Parts
The judge says that if Stephen pays back the rest of the money within a year, the charge will be taken off his record. If not, he'll be sentenced to five years of probation.
Stephen went to court between appearances on "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice." He's the youngest of the four acting Baldwin brothers.
He says he received bad advice from lawyers and accountants.
RELATED: The Rock's Soft Side
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite