Stephen Collins and Wife Split
Stephen Collins, of "7th Heaven" fame, has announced that he and his wife, Faye Grant, are ending their marriage after 27 years.
"My wife and I are moving forward separately in our lives," Stephen tells ET. "She has been my dearest friend and a loving mother. I know that we'll go through this process in a way that honors our family."
Collins wed Faye Grant on April 21, 1985. The couple have one child, a daughter named Kate.
Along with playing the Rev. Eric Camden on "7th Heaven," Collins' other credits include "Brothers & Sisters," "Private Practice" and "No Ordinary Family." Grant, an actress, also made an appearance on "7th Heaven" and subsequently starred in the FOX comedy/drama "State of Grace."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ET ONLINE:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite