Stephen Moyer: Wife Anna Paquin Lets Me Bite Fans' Boobs
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: HBO/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Anna Paquin isn't the jealous type.
In the July/August issue of Men's Health, her husband of 10 months (and "True Blood" costar) Stephen Moyer reveals that he's not afraid to get up close and personal with fans -- with his wife's permission, of course.
"I get to sign boobs a lot. I get to bite boobs, occasionally, when I'm allowed," Moyer, 41, says. "If my missus is there and she approves of the person I get to bite boobs...and necks."
In the interview, Moyer also recalls the time he first realized his feelings for Paquin, 28 (who plays his love interest on the HBO vampire drama).
"I was intrigued by her. She was very open about work. But she was withdrawn [personally]," he says. "I was like, 'Here I am; here's everything I got.' I remember leaving the screen test and thinking, 'God, I'd like to spend more time with her.'"
Two months later, while filming the show's the pilot, Moyer got his chance. "I remember getting back to London [after the pilot] and just going, 'I have to keep speaking to this person,'" the actor says. "We began speaking every night on Skype for two or three hours." Two years later, the couple tied the knot at a private residence in Malibu, Calif.
His love life aside, Moyer notes that unlike his costars Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello, his body wasn't always built for nude scenes.
"I'm an English boy. I played a lot of sports growing up, but I never had any kind of workout regimen," he says. "My working out was with my right arm and it involved a pint glass."
To get in shape, Moyer began working out with a trainer. "I find that I don't go at it if I don't have someone making me. You'd be amazed at how quickly I let it all go," he tells the mag. "I think half of what a trainer does is make you feel shame if you don't show up."
Still, Moyer points out that there are perks to having a ripped physique. "I didn't want my kids to look back at the show in 20 years' time and go, 'Who's that slobby git? Oh, it's you, Dad.'"
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite