Stephen Moyer: Wife Anna Paquin Lets Me Bite Fans' Boobs
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: HBO/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Anna Paquin isn't the jealous type.
In the July/August issue of Men's Health, her husband of 10 months (and "True Blood" costar) Stephen Moyer reveals that he's not afraid to get up close and personal with fans -- with his wife's permission, of course.
"I get to sign boobs a lot. I get to bite boobs, occasionally, when I'm allowed," Moyer, 41, says. "If my missus is there and she approves of the person I get to bite boobs...and necks."
In the interview, Moyer also recalls the time he first realized his feelings for Paquin, 28 (who plays his love interest on the HBO vampire drama).
"I was intrigued by her. She was very open about work. But she was withdrawn [personally]," he says. "I was like, 'Here I am; here's everything I got.' I remember leaving the screen test and thinking, 'God, I'd like to spend more time with her.'"
Two months later, while filming the show's the pilot, Moyer got his chance. "I remember getting back to London [after the pilot] and just going, 'I have to keep speaking to this person,'" the actor says. "We began speaking every night on Skype for two or three hours." Two years later, the couple tied the knot at a private residence in Malibu, Calif.
His love life aside, Moyer notes that unlike his costars Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello, his body wasn't always built for nude scenes.
"I'm an English boy. I played a lot of sports growing up, but I never had any kind of workout regimen," he says. "My working out was with my right arm and it involved a pint glass."
To get in shape, Moyer began working out with a trainer. "I find that I don't go at it if I don't have someone making me. You'd be amazed at how quickly I let it all go," he tells the mag. "I think half of what a trainer does is make you feel shame if you don't show up."
Still, Moyer points out that there are perks to having a ripped physique. "I didn't want my kids to look back at the show in 20 years' time and go, 'Who's that slobby git? Oh, it's you, Dad.'"
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite