Stephen Moyer: Wife Anna Paquin Lets Me Bite Fans' Boobs
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: HBO/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Anna Paquin isn't the jealous type.
In the July/August issue of Men's Health, her husband of 10 months (and "True Blood" costar) Stephen Moyer reveals that he's not afraid to get up close and personal with fans -- with his wife's permission, of course.
"I get to sign boobs a lot. I get to bite boobs, occasionally, when I'm allowed," Moyer, 41, says. "If my missus is there and she approves of the person I get to bite boobs...and necks."
In the interview, Moyer also recalls the time he first realized his feelings for Paquin, 28 (who plays his love interest on the HBO vampire drama).
"I was intrigued by her. She was very open about work. But she was withdrawn [personally]," he says. "I was like, 'Here I am; here's everything I got.' I remember leaving the screen test and thinking, 'God, I'd like to spend more time with her.'"
Two months later, while filming the show's the pilot, Moyer got his chance. "I remember getting back to London [after the pilot] and just going, 'I have to keep speaking to this person,'" the actor says. "We began speaking every night on Skype for two or three hours." Two years later, the couple tied the knot at a private residence in Malibu, Calif.
His love life aside, Moyer notes that unlike his costars Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello, his body wasn't always built for nude scenes.
"I'm an English boy. I played a lot of sports growing up, but I never had any kind of workout regimen," he says. "My working out was with my right arm and it involved a pint glass."
To get in shape, Moyer began working out with a trainer. "I find that I don't go at it if I don't have someone making me. You'd be amazed at how quickly I let it all go," he tells the mag. "I think half of what a trainer does is make you feel shame if you don't show up."
Still, Moyer points out that there are perks to having a ripped physique. "I didn't want my kids to look back at the show in 20 years' time and go, 'Who's that slobby git? Oh, it's you, Dad.'"
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite