- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 12
- Photo: HBO/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Anna Paquin isn't the jealous type.
In the July/August issue of Men's Health, her husband of 10 months (and "True Blood" costar) Stephen Moyer reveals that he's not afraid to get up close and personal with fans -- with his wife's permission, of course.
"I get to sign boobs a lot. I get to bite boobs, occasionally, when I'm allowed," Moyer, 41, says. "If my missus is there and she approves of the person I get to bite boobs...and necks."
In the interview, Moyer also recalls the time he first realized his feelings for Paquin, 28 (who plays his love interest on the HBO vampire drama).
"I was intrigued by her. She was very open about work. But she was withdrawn [personally]," he says. "I was like, 'Here I am; here's everything I got.' I remember leaving the screen test and thinking, 'God, I'd like to spend more time with her.'"
Two months later, while filming the show's the pilot, Moyer got his chance. "I remember getting back to London [after the pilot] and just going, 'I have to keep speaking to this person,'" the actor says. "We began speaking every night on Skype for two or three hours." Two years later, the couple tied the knot at a private residence in Malibu, Calif.
His love life aside, Moyer notes that unlike his costars Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello, his body wasn't always built for nude scenes.
"I'm an English boy. I played a lot of sports growing up, but I never had any kind of workout regimen," he says. "My working out was with my right arm and it involved a pint glass."
To get in shape, Moyer began working out with a trainer. "I find that I don't go at it if I don't have someone making me. You'd be amazed at how quickly I let it all go," he tells the mag. "I think half of what a trainer does is make you feel shame if you don't show up."
Still, Moyer points out that there are perks to having a ripped physique. "I didn't want my kids to look back at the show in 20 years' time and go, 'Who's that slobby git? Oh, it's you, Dad.'"
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite