Steve-O broke nose at Sheen's roast
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: TBS/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: ABC/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Jackass star Steve-O is nursing a broken nose after a TV stunt with boxer Mike Tyson' went too far.
The zany stuntman stunned the audience at Charlie Sheen's Comedy Central Roast on Saturday, September 10, 2011, after repeatedly slamming his face into Tyson's hand.
He later took to his Twitter.com page to thank Tyson for the injury, writing, "Tonight I asked Mike Tyson for a black eye and I wound up with two black eyes and a broken nose. Thanks so much, Brother! @MikeTyson."
Steve-O assured fans he'll show off his bruises soon, adding, "I would post a photo of how messed up my face is now, but I'm going to look so much more awesome tomorrow, it's going to be worth the wait."
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite