Steve-O broke nose at Sheen's roast
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: TBS/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: ABC/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Jackass star Steve-O is nursing a broken nose after a TV stunt with boxer Mike Tyson' went too far.
The zany stuntman stunned the audience at Charlie Sheen's Comedy Central Roast on Saturday, September 10, 2011, after repeatedly slamming his face into Tyson's hand.
He later took to his Twitter.com page to thank Tyson for the injury, writing, "Tonight I asked Mike Tyson for a black eye and I wound up with two black eyes and a broken nose. Thanks so much, Brother! @MikeTyson."
Steve-O assured fans he'll show off his bruises soon, adding, "I would post a photo of how messed up my face is now, but I'm going to look so much more awesome tomorrow, it's going to be worth the wait."
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite