Steve-O broke nose at Sheen's roast
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: TBS/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: ABC/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Jackass star Steve-O is nursing a broken nose after a TV stunt with boxer Mike Tyson' went too far.
The zany stuntman stunned the audience at Charlie Sheen's Comedy Central Roast on Saturday, September 10, 2011, after repeatedly slamming his face into Tyson's hand.
He later took to his Twitter.com page to thank Tyson for the injury, writing, "Tonight I asked Mike Tyson for a black eye and I wound up with two black eyes and a broken nose. Thanks so much, Brother! @MikeTyson."
Steve-O assured fans he'll show off his bruises soon, adding, "I would post a photo of how messed up my face is now, but I'm going to look so much more awesome tomorrow, it's going to be worth the wait."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite