Steven Tyler: 'Idol' Judge Jennifer Lopez Is 'Ridiculous' and 'Street'
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Are Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez set to be the next Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell of "American Idol"? Not so much.
Earlier this month at the Kennedy Center Honors, the Aerosmith frontman, 62, gushed to UsMagazine.com of his fellow judge, "First and foremost, she's a lady and she's not afraid to show that at any given time."
Added Tyler of the married mom of two, 41, "She's ridiculous. You know, she's exactly what I thought she'd be. She's street."
And while the rock legend told Us he finds Lopez's honesty with the contestants "incredible," he admits to having some struggles behind the judges' table.
"It's hard when you have a kid who's 15-years-old, who's been watching 'American Idol' for the last 10 years," he said of the contestants. "And some of them were awful. I just say something like, 'Did you bump your head on the way in?'"
Still, Tyler said he doesn't plan to follow in Simon Cowell's cantankerous footsteps. "I'm really not one for giving insults," he told Us. "They have a voice and I don't want them not singing to their kids when they grow up."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite