Stork Brings Kendra Wilkinson a Baby in Gift Baskett
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: TC/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Christmas came early for Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett. After over 24 hours in labor, the couple welcomed a baby boy named Hank Baskett IV.
Former "The Girls Next Door" co-star Bridget Marquardt tweeted her best regards: "Well...it's official. Kendra's baby is born...little Hank is here! 9lbs 5oz...WOW! Congrats to Kendra and Hank!"
RELATED VIDEO: Breaking: Kendra Gives Birth
It's a boy for first-time parents Kendra Wilkinson and hubby Hank Baskett! Get the scoop on their new bundle of joy.
Hugh Hefner also took to his Twitter account, saying, "Congratulations to Kendra & Hank on the arrival of little Hank. What a wonderful Christmas present."
RELATED VIDEO: Hef And "Girls" React To Kendra's Baby
This is the first child for the Playboy model and her Indianapolis Colts hubby. The little Hank arrived just in time to root on his daddy for the remaining few weeks of the football season. The baby was due on Christmas Day.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite