- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 9
- Photo: PS3/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic3 of 9
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
By Kat Giantis
Khloe Kardashian has been upfront about leaving her procreation plans with Los Angeles Lakers hubby Lamar Odom in the hands of fate, admitting earlier this year that she was off the pill and shrugging, "I'm not rushing it, but I'm also not doing anything to prevent it."
So, has nature taken its course?
Radar Online claims the statuesque reality show brunette is two months along with what would surely be a vertically gifted bundle of joy.
RELATED: Check out Hollywood's newest tots
Word is, she has become so enamored with sister Kourtney's 5-month-old son Mason that she couldn't wait to be elbow-deep in poopy diapers herself.
"Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby," alleges a "source close to the family."
As for Odom, who is dad to two children with ex-girlfriend Liza Morales, he is said to be "happy and ecstatic" but remains a bit leery of the possibility that his purported offspring's every milestone could end up being chronicled on the small screen.
"He already doesn't like his life being played out for everyone to see eight months of the year," notes the insider (perhaps the NBA-er should have thought of that before getting hitched in an E!-subsidized ceremony).
According to Radar, Khloe wants to keep the supposed ankle-biter news under wraps until after the all-important first trimester, and, of course, until she can share it herself on camera.
Kardashian's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the baby talk, but E! News, which is behind the various Kardashian family-starring shows, reports that the knocked-up news isn't true. Sources also insist to both Hollyscoop and X17 there is no impending pitter-patter of not-so-little feet.
We guess time (and the inevitable QuickTrim-promoting, post-baby weight loss tabloid covers) will tell.
RELATED VIDEO: See Khloe, Kourtney and Kim's summer style
Meanwhile, in other unconfirmed womb chatter, speculation continues over whether Mariah Carey is in the family way. Radar, which apparently has spies deep inside many a Hollywood uterus, believes Mrs. Nick Cannon is now on the stork's delivery route.
"They're both very excited and very happy,” a source says of the couple, who renewed their vows last month, with the high-maintenance chanteuse, 41, receiving a white diamond- and pink sapphire-encrusted ring pop from her less flush spouse, 29.
"Mariah and Nick want to keep the pregnancy quiet as long as they can," points out the snitch, who apparently fails to see how blabbing to the press might undermine that plan.
RELATED: See more pics of Mariah
Cannon must have also missed the lip-zipping memo, because Us Weekly says he told fans on May 30 in Malibu, "The bump is bigger. You can almost see it now!"
Then again, he could have been talking about his puppy.
Back in March, Carey hinted that something "very special is on the way," but her rep remains mum on the reproductive rumblings: "I'm not at liberty to discuss Mariah's personal life at this time."
Last week, Mimi fueled the long-gestating belly whispers when she abruptly dropped out of Tyler Perry's forthcoming film, "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf."
Said her rep, "She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to."
Still, we suggest holding off on sending those congratulatory Hello Kitty dolls, rainbow binkies and butterfly-emblazoned diapers until Mariah makes things official, one way or the other.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite