- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 32
By Terry Estudillo
She's not even a quarter of a century old, but beautiful Blake Lively totally brings it, fashion-wise. She's not only the face of Gucci's Premiere fragrance and Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag line, but she's also Christian Louboutin's muse. This self-styled (that's right -- she does not have a stylist!) fashion icon has been named to the Vogue, Vogue U.K. and Glamour U.K's best-dressed lists. "Blake wears the most amazing clothes every day of her life," her "Hick" co-star Chloë Moretz says. Yes, she looks amazing in anything, but Wonderwall has managed to pare down and spotlight some of her most notable appearances.
Blake introduced the formal, long braid (here styled by Frederic Fekkai's Renato Campora) that became a standard coif choice at the 2009 Emmy Awards. She wore a daring, ruby-red Versace (cut low in both the front and back) with Christian Louboutin nude-colored pumps and Lorraine Schwartz platinum diamond earrings and a platinum and diamond lace cuff.
RELATED: Guess the Celeb Gazongas
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite