'Survivor' alumni Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca split after 10 years
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini for SOYJOY/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: James Deveaney/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
One of the most iconic couples from "Survivor," Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca, have split up after 10 years together, they tell People.com in an exclusive statement.
"It is with much consideration and a heavy heart that we are announcing that after 10 years of a loving relationship, the decision was made to move on without each other," the couple said.
"We will carry with us the memories of a relationship grounded in love, laughter, support and friendship," the statement continued. "We have experienced some of life's greatest joys and toughest challenges together and our decision to be apart can never diminish that. We want to thank everyone for their support and we ask that our privacy be respected as we move forward."
Both "Survivor" alums took first place in their respective seasons. They went on to compete on "The Amazing Race" as a team, and inspired their fans throughout Zohn's battle with cancer.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite